Thursday, May 2, 2013

Long Overdue Update & Moving

Hey y'all! It sure has been a while since my last post. Life has been crazy hectic and busy lately. I'll give a quick overview:

* I have been getting many "Congratulations on your new house!" messages lately. We are not buying a house. We are waiting until next year, because the builder we chose ended up being extremely shady and "withheld the truth" from us on several occasions. We don't want to be rushed & would rather have a pleasant experience buying our first home. Apparently word had gotten out that we were going to be buying (news sure does travel fast..) and I just wanted to clarify. We are waiting! :D

* I just got my inventory in and all items are available to purchase from my online store. Local customers can save on shipping by picking it up or I can even deliver. Just let me know what pieces so I can take them out of the shop before it's gone!

* I will hold off on meal plans for now; we are currently staying with James's parents because our lease was up and our new apartment won't be available until June. I do plan to get back to posting recipes soon, though.

All of our belongings are in boxes and either in the garage or in a covered trailer-- for those of you who know me, know my OCD is not very happy. :) I am thankful we are not in a hotel and that my inlaws are so great. With that said, I will be one happy lady when all of the boxes are unpacked in our new home!

Well, that's about all that's going on here. It's almost time for supper-- smoked pork chops, collard greens, corn, fried cornbread.. oh my!!

Hope everyone's week has been fantastic!

 ♥ Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment