Saturday, June 1, 2013

Papa's Sisters


Hi everyone! I know, I know... I said I would update more frequently. Life has just gotten so busy lately - in a good way! We are still staying with my inlaws, but will be all moved into our new place in a week and a half. By then, my schedule will have slowed down quite a bit and I will have more time to post. I have gained a couple new freelance writing clients and have several vendor events booked for June for Five to Accessorize. I am so excited! 

For those of you who don't know, my sister and I have always talked about going into business together. Since we now live so far away from each other, it's been quite difficult to accomplish that goal. When I started my Paparazzi Accessories business, I quickly saw that this would be perfect for us to do together! Since our inventory is constantly changing, we have created a facebook group here. Please feel free to request to join! ALL adult items are just $5, and children's items are $1!!

I have been staying busy with the kids I care for and we have gotten to do a lot of fun things lately, including the Nasa Space Center. Once their mom gets out for summer break, I won't have them quite as much and will devote more of my focus onto writing and booking jewelry parties. This summer is looking to be a great one!

James has been working an insane amount of hours lately. He told me he will have over 90 hours logged for this week after his shift tonight. I am so thankful for him-- but will be glad when he finally gets his 3 day break starting tomorrow!

Well, I think that's about it as far as updates go. I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!

 ♥ Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment