Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Settled In and Back to Normal

Good morning! A lot has been going on since my last post. We are finally moved into our new apartment.. which I absolutely love! Boxes are finally unpacked and it is feeling more like home every day. The dogs couldn't be happier with the dog park practically right outside our front door. Overall, really happy with our move. :)

I have been staying busy with the move, vendor events, nannying, and freelance writing. I have met some really awesome people at these past couple vendor events, but I must say it is way too HOT here in Texas to be outside all day. I am already looking forward to holiday events! Although I must admit, the profits do make up for the heat-induced migraines. ;)

Speaking of heat.. my car overheated on the way home Monday. Luckily, James took care of it after his long work day for me. Here's to hoping that doesn't happen again!

This is going to be short. I am going to take the dogs to the dog park for a bit before heading to work. I love that "going to work" really means playing Monopoly and going swimming for me. What a hard life, right?


Now that we are settled, I will be posting more frequently, meal plans included. I am so happy to be back to my normal routine! 

xox Amber


No comments:

Post a Comment