Sunday, April 7, 2013

Meal Plan April 7th - 13th, 2013

Good morning, y'all! I meant to get this week's meal plan up yesterday, but it was quite a busy day! I will be so happy when we have officially closed on our house-- I may never want to move again! :-P

I'll get right into it. Here's this week's plan!


Monday- Leftovers

Tuesday- Chili Cheese Dogs & Pop Chips (Have you ever had pop chips? I tried them for the first time recently & love them! They happen to be on sale this week, so I incorporated them into the menu.)

Wednesday- Pork chops, Mac & Cheese, Veggie (I'm thinking cabbage or glazed carrots)

Thursday- Smoked Sausage, Slow-Cooked Lima Beans, Homemade Cornbread

Friday- Burritos

Saturday- Breakfast or leftovers

Sunday & Thursday's meals were moved from last week's menu to this weeks. We ended up eating at my inlaws' twice, and James took me to Cracker Barrel another night. We've lived here for over a year, and this was the first time we'd been! I used to wish we lived closer to one.. and now that we do, I don't take advantage. It sure was good & worth the wait! ;)

I just put the chicken on to boil for the chicken pot pie, so I will post the recipe along with pictures tomorrow. It makes quite a bit, and since James is working nights again tonight and tomorrow, I figured it'd be a good two-day meal. (Link added here.)

Once I have that done, I need to go grocery shopping. I don't have too much to buy for this week, since we are utilizing our stocked freezer. I've found some pretty good deals, so I plan to add a little more to the freezer for the future weeks. 

Well, I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!

♥ Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment