Tuesday, April 2, 2013

April's Cause Candle: Autism Awareness

Hey y'all! I hope everyone's week is off to a wonderful start! James has been off the past couple of days, and again today, so we have enjoyed some time together & with family.

For those of you who don't know, April is Autism Awareness Month. My business has a Cause Candle each month, and $4 of each candle sold benefits the month's particular cause. This month, the $4 will go to the organization Autism Speaks.


This 18 oz candle comes in the scent Sparkling Citrus  I have been so excited to transition from the cold weather, holiday-type scents to fresh, Spring-type scents like this! This beautiful candle and other scented soy products can be purchased here.

On a not-so-happy note, my poor Brandy's not feeling very well. She's had an upset tummy the past 2 days, and is snuggled up close to me. Poor girl!

Have a blessed day, everyone!

♥ Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment