Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Happy First Day of Spring!


Spring has sprung! The temperature has been so unbelievably nice here lately. I normally want winter weather to stick around for a bit, but this year I was itching for sunshine, spring flowers, and tank tops! Now, I know that I will soon be complaining that it's too hot (and humid!), but right now I am in love with this weather.

In perfect timing with the arrival of Spring, James brought me home my newest Scentsy warmer this morning! (Yes, I am spoiled. It is my early Easter gift!) It is called "Green Thumb" and when I saw it, I fell in love! He conveniently works with a rep. ;) How adorable is this?!





If you are interested in this or other adorable Spring warmers and/or scents, and don't currently have a rep, I highly recommend my dear friend Tonya. She is absolutely fantastic, and you can order straight from her online shop!

I am itching to get some fresh Spring flowers to add some bright color to our home, but I have already started packing to move next month-- wouldn't buying more stuff to put out be counterproductive? :D

What is your favorite thing about Spring?

No comments:

Post a Comment