Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Meal plan March 24-30, 2013

Hey there! I have been meaning to write for the past couple of days, but keep getting distracted. For example, I planned on coming home and writing this post yesterday, but instead walked straight into the kitchen and baked 4 dozen chocolate chip cookies. Yes, 4 dozen. I probably should have noted how many cookies the recipe yielded before I started mixing the ingredients. ;) I hope everyone had a great weekend and that your week is off to a great start! James and I enjoyed a 2 hour couple's massage, as part of our monthly "day date" we started last year. It was amazing! He is rarely off on the weekends, so we took full advantage.

This marks the beginning of my weekly meal plan posts. Of course, in the future I plan on doing this every Saturday for the week following, but I am running a little behind schedule. :) So, I'll go ahead and jump right in. Here is what we are having/had this week!




March 24th - 30th, 2013

Sunday - Had dinner with friends
Monday- Smoked pork chops, steamed cabbage, mixed veggies
Tuesday- Fried fish, rice, field peas
Wednesday-Tacos with ground deer meat
Thursday - Crockpot sausage, green beans, and potatoes
Friday - Homemade chicken pot pie
Saturday- Leftovers OR potato soup

Speaking of dinner.. I better go get started! Happy eating, everyone!

 Amber


No comments:

Post a Comment