Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Unexpected Gifts & Grace Adele

Good morning! I hope everyone's day is off to a great start. It's the middle of the week and I know a lot of people are off/out of school for Good Friday. We are almost there! :D

I just wanted to write a quick post about my unexpected gift last night. Remember that adorable warmer I showed y'all last week.. my early Easter gift? Turns out, that was just part of my gift. James came home (after working late, poor guy) with a Grace Adele purse! He bought it from the same lady he bought the warmer from. She gave him a good deal, too. It's funny.. his birthday is on Easter this year, and I am the one being showered with gifts! He said he wanted to wait until Sunday morning to give me the purse, but he didn't want to ride around with it in his truck all week or chance me finding it. I've never had a Grace Adele product before, but absolutely love it and am very impressed with the quality! Being entrepreneurial-minded, I was also thrilled to be supporting a home-based business (If I am not mistaken, Scentsy reps have the option of also representing Grace Adele).

Here's a pic:


Isn't it lovely?! It has tons of pockets, which is a great way to keep me organized! Grace Adele has many colors and styles to choose from. I love this little clutch that came with it, too! The purse also came with a matching wallet, but silly me forgot to get that in the pic. Perfect timing, because I was really needing a new wallet, too!

Alrighty, I better get going; plenty to get done today! Just wanted to brag on how wonderful my husband is for getting me such a pretty purse! :D

I hope everyone has a blessed day!

♥ Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment